10 of the best Garlic Bread recipes on the web. I’ve searched the internet for what I consider the best garlic bread recipes and put them all together in the collection, with links to the original recipes. Enjoy.
I can’t think of anyone who doesn’t love a delicious slice of garlic bread, no self-respecting barbeque would be complete without it. I think there’s something to suit every taste and I hope you enjoy these as much as I did.
Here are all the best Garlic Bread recipes
- Roasted Garlic Bread
- Chilli Stuffed Garlic Dough Balls
- Creamy Garlic and Mushroom Stuffed Breadrolls
- Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks
- Garlic Knots
- Caprese Garlic Bread
- Flaky Garlic Bread Pinwheels
- Epic Stuffed Garlic Bread
- Garlic Cheese Bread
- Cheese and Garlic Crack Bread (Pull Apart Bread)
1. Roasted Garlic Bread
Who can resist roasted garlic. This recipe from Chris at Don’t Go Bacon My Heart, uses roasted garlic to make the best classic garlic bread ever – the flavour from the roasted garlic really comes through.
2. Chilli Stuffed Garlic Dough Balls
Another hit from Don’t Go Bacon My Heart – I wasn’t going to add 2 recipes from one blog, but this deserves to be included. The ultimate party finger food – and the best thing is they are made with leftover chilli so no waste.
3. Creamy Garlic and Mushroom Stuffed Breadrolls
These Creamy Garlic and Mushroom Stuffed Breadrolls from Nicky at Kitchen Sanctuary are beyond description! You just have to try them.
4. Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks
While searching for recipes to add to my collection, I came across this winner from Jenn at Mother Thyme. It uses shop-bought pizza crust which makes it super quick. Try it as Jenn suggests, by dunking it in warm pizza sauce or try dipping the breadsticks in my chilli tomato sauce.
5. Garlic Knots
6. Caprese Garlic Bread
6. For me, there is nothing better than garlic and tomato – in my book, garlic and tomato is a match made in heaven so when I found this recipe by Maria and Josh of Two Peas and their Pod, I was over the moon.
7. Flaky Garlic Bread Pinwheels
I’ve included this recipe because it is so super simple. You can even put it together and keep the uncooked pinwheels in the freezer until you are ready to bake them. It’s made by Sheela at The Kitchn.
8. Epic Stuffed Garlic Bread
If you enjoy a lot of garlic, then this this recipe by Shelly of Cookies and Cups takes some beating.
9. Garlic Cheese Bread
A classic from Jo at Jo Cooks – purely because I love all her recipes and this is no exception.
10. Cheese and Garlic Crackbread (pull apart bread)
I really hope that you find something you like in this collection. Why not leave me a comment below and let me know which was your favourite?
I’ve put together my own version of